- Creating the right book—it’s all about the book
- Writing that hooks
- Finding your voice
- The two biggest mistakes that authors make (and how to not make them)
- Analysis of your book with suggestions
- 2017 Publishing world overview; changes, trends and what you must know
- A look at how successful authors break into the industry; case studies
- Publishing options: pros and cons
- Self-Publishing (prints-on-demand (POD), ebooks, small/big press, distribution)
- Traditional Publishing
- Direct to publisher
- Work with an agent
- How to find an agent who will want you
- The agent query letter—what to do . . . and what not to do
- Book Design—how most self-published authors kill their book’s chance for success before they’re even published—and how not to
- The Christmas Box story. How I sold 8 million copies of my first book.
- My personal book marketing strategy. (Confidential)
- How to identify, strategize and promote your unique marketing proposition.
- Create your own marketing strategy / media notebook.
- Earned, Owned and Paid Media: How, when and where to use them.
- Public Relations and Social Media. Press Release. Creating your Press book.
- Paid media. Return on Investment. (ROI) What mediums work best for what kinds of books.
- Owned media. Building your platform.
- How to make a booksigning event work. (Psychological tricks!)